Friday, November 23, 2007

Ribbon Embroidery on Thai silk

Recently, a friend ordered some wedding pouches using Thai Silk fabric from me.The ribbon embroidery really stands out on this fabric.

The pouches are filled with scented potpurri and her guests really love them!Some even asked for more pouches!!What a change!My previous customers put in candies and chocolates which is normal in a wedding.

The idea of doing these pouches comes from my own observations in our Malay weddings.It's a custom for us to present our guests with doorgifts .A ribbon embroidered pouch is just an alternative to all the other doorgifts/wedding favors available in the market.







Groups of wedding pouches in various colors of maroon,dark blue,green,black(velvet) and turquoise


If interested to purchase ,contact me: e-mail:umisma@tm.net.my
umikalsom@yahoo.com,YM umikalsom
better still,call me: 019 220 6325

However,I'm only open to orders for March weddings .

2 comments:

  1. What lovely ribbonwork embroidery. Makes me want to get married all over again.

    Sandie at Rag Rescue

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau pouches mcm ni berapa RM/pcs kak?

    ReplyDelete